un aurora | text
Hello, citizens of Etraya.
As I am certain you are aware, we are approaching our next mission. On Friday, September 18th, I will offer all of you transport to a town known as Watch Hill. It had once been known as an ordinary whaling town without much of interest happening within it. However, a god local to its world has overtaken the town, spreading madness and despair throughout.
Your objective is to find the god, and remove their influence from Watch Hill.
This will be easier said than done, I'm afraid. The effects this god has on others are difficult for me to combat. I can either provide physical or mental fortitude for each of you, but cannot give both. To that end, you will be divided into two separate groups:
The Scorched will be physically strong, and able to contend with the god's forces while the Shaded will be reduced to less-than an average human being's strength, but will have the mental resilience to not be effected by the god. I would recommend that you choose a partner to remain close to that carries the opposing role.
You will need each other. This will not be an easy world to contend with, but I know you will be successful. You are a strong and capable group of individuals, and through working together, I believe you will keep one another safe.
This mission will not end until the god has been taken care of.
Good luck,
Aurora
As I am certain you are aware, we are approaching our next mission. On Friday, September 18th, I will offer all of you transport to a town known as Watch Hill. It had once been known as an ordinary whaling town without much of interest happening within it. However, a god local to its world has overtaken the town, spreading madness and despair throughout.
Your objective is to find the god, and remove their influence from Watch Hill.
This will be easier said than done, I'm afraid. The effects this god has on others are difficult for me to combat. I can either provide physical or mental fortitude for each of you, but cannot give both. To that end, you will be divided into two separate groups:
The Scorched will be physically strong, and able to contend with the god's forces while the Shaded will be reduced to less-than an average human being's strength, but will have the mental resilience to not be effected by the god. I would recommend that you choose a partner to remain close to that carries the opposing role.
You will need each other. This will not be an easy world to contend with, but I know you will be successful. You are a strong and capable group of individuals, and through working together, I believe you will keep one another safe.
This mission will not end until the god has been taken care of.
Good luck,
Aurora

@e.stratt; text
2. Is this an organic problem, or an artificial problem you've created to test us?
no subject
2. This is an organic problem.
text; un: kara
[We're just skipping right to the important questions here.]
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
text | un: scielcandide
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
audio; un: cassandracain
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
audio; un: itspending
no subject
(no subject)
audio.
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: Bachelor
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: hawkeye
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: twinarmageddons | text
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: NOTchangeling; text
un: twinarmageddons | text
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: Accelerator; text
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: vigilante | text
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
video; un: metrop_lois
So what do you do with people who are ... let's just say not at their best if you strip their mental strength away. You're depending on the Shaded to keep them in line, yes? Or keep them level.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: NOTchangeling; text
un: Bachelor
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
un: ashari
no subject
(no subject)