ornithologist: (196)
Harold Finch ([personal profile] ornithologist) wrote in [community profile] etraya2026-09-18 09:57 am

text | un: finch | re: mission status

I've taken the liberty of creating a form for everyone to fill out that will serve as a "roll call" for what status everyone has been assigned in Watch Hill. This will inform friends, loved ones and the community at large of everyone's status, and could serve as an important safety measure.

If anyone needs help finding someone throughout this mission, let me know and I will try to assist.


Shaded:
Scorched:
Instructions:
Please include an image of yourself so you can be recognized in person, explain if you're in need of a group to travel with, whether you're open to calls for help, and describe your relevant skills.
crimsonsphere: (We live in every moment but this one.)

private

[personal profile] crimsonsphere 2026-09-22 12:55 am (UTC)(link)
Are you good at spotting enemies and hiding from them?
crimsonsphere: (From one ear to the other.)

private

[personal profile] crimsonsphere 2026-09-23 12:46 am (UTC)(link)
Why's that? And before you say "being Shaded," I mean what ability did you lose.
crimsonsphere: (Everywhere it's aground.)

private

[personal profile] crimsonsphere 2026-09-25 01:33 am (UTC)(link)
When we're back on safe ground, I'll ask how the internet is supposed to help you escape a bunch of heavily-armed zealots hunting you for sport.

Lucky for you, I have experience with doing that while injured from previous mishaps.
crimsonsphere: (Once you cross the line.)

private

[personal profile] crimsonsphere 2026-10-13 02:42 am (UTC)(link)
Hey, not so loud.

But yes. In case one of your babysitters needs a break.
levelshift: (new years)

[personal profile] levelshift 2026-09-18 02:16 pm (UTC)(link)
Accelerator (Accelerator)
Shaded

Looking for Group: N
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: Sollux Captor
Skills: I'm good at scientific analysis, running mathematical calculations, and am multilingual. I'm knowledgeable in a lot of research fields but my best area is physics, especially quantum physics. I also know a little about magic and occultism, and can calculate it. My brain is the equivalent of a damn supercomputer, so I can process a lot of complex data no problem.
gorekin: (34)

[personal profile] gorekin 2026-09-18 03:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Artemy Burakh (haruspex)
Scorched

Looking for Group: N
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: Don't worry about it.
Skills: I'm a doctor, surgeon specifically, so I can help if anyone gets injured. I know how to fight, I've recently been granted some power to back that up, and not just what comes from being scorched. I can sense things others might not be able to, especially when it comes to the supernatural. Let's just say I'm not unfamiliar with investigating mysteries in a small town under the influence of a god.
feytality: What's even more awkward than this: they forgot all about AJ when they made DD (Soooo about that AJ)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 06:08 pm (UTC)(link)
are you ok dr. burakh? do you have a shaded partner?
gorekin: (154)

[personal profile] gorekin 2026-09-18 06:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes.

Do you have a partner?
feytality: (she's like 10 years old in this icon????)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 06:23 pm (UTC)(link)
yeah. i'm okay don't worry about me.
gorekin: (9)

[personal profile] gorekin 2026-09-18 06:25 pm (UTC)(link)
[Well, now he is going to worry.]

If you need anything, let me know. I'll be there.
feytality: FUCK YEAH REALLY OUTDATED MEMES (So I herd you liek objecting)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 06:27 pm (UTC)(link)
[ that is the opposite of what she told you to do ]

you too dr. burakh. we got this!
gorekin: (83)

[personal profile] gorekin 2026-09-18 06:35 pm (UTC)(link)
[He's never been very good at listening to anything other than his heart.]

I will. We'll overcome this together.
feytality: seriously, it's very exciting (Having a finger makes me happy)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 09:34 pm (UTC)(link)
[ and then artemy turned into a minotaur and ate people ]

that's the spirit! ᕙ( •̀ ᗜ •́ )ᕗ
feytality: (ALL-PURPOSE SUPPORT FACE (tm))

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 06:07 pm (UTC)(link)
maya fey (steelsamayarai)
Shaded

Looking for Group: Y
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded:
Skills: investigating!! that's the main thing. i'm good at investigating murders and weird happenings and such! oh and i'm very stubborn that has to count for something right?
levindicated: (32)

[personal profile] levindicated 2026-09-18 06:14 pm (UTC)(link)
Cid Telamon (cid)
Scorched

Looking for Group: Y
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: None currently.
Skills: I'm familiar with boats and surviving all sorts of nasty things. Handy with a wrench, decent with a sword. I can deliver quite a shock when the time calls for it. Good at sticking my nose where it ought not to be.

feytality: Please have some dignity Maya (why is she saluting Phoenix)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 06:23 pm (UTC)(link)
hey it's you!!

you need a partner right?
levindicated: (69)

[personal profile] levindicated 2026-09-18 06:31 pm (UTC)(link)
It seems I do. You're looking to poke your nose into all of this, eh? Well, you can count on me. How do you feel about going toe to toe with a God?
feytality: U BETTER CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE U WRECK YOURSELF (BITCHES GONNA GET POINTED AT)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 06:33 pm (UTC)(link)
like you i'm GREAT at poking my nose places it shouldn't be!

no god is a match for me! (૭ 。•̀ ᵕ •́。 )૭ᕙ let's do it!
levindicated: (12)

[personal profile] levindicated 2026-09-18 10:13 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, let’s see how the investigating goes. We’ve still got to find her.
feytality: Or the face she makes when she thinks she's being clever (HON HON HON CLEVER FACE)

[personal profile] feytality 2026-09-18 10:16 pm (UTC)(link)
we've got two pros here

there's no way she'll slip out of our grasp!
cache_coeur: <user name=sonea> (tip of my iceberg blues are showing)

[personal profile] cache_coeur 2026-09-20 09:09 pm (UTC)(link)
[Boats...]

Do you think we'll have to go out on the sea to find her?
levindicated: (44)

[personal profile] levindicated 2026-09-20 10:34 pm (UTC)(link)
I hope not. There's no way we have enough experienced people to man a big enough boat to see us all out there. I don't have time to teach everyone everything they would need to know. Everyone here doesn't even swim.

But there's only one way to truly find out. We'd best start snooping and see where it leads us.
cache_coeur: <user name=sonea> (When struggling for a magic grain)

[personal profile] cache_coeur 2026-09-21 03:00 am (UTC)(link)
Well, if it comes to it, some of us will just have to stay behind to keep the town safe, and an ear to the ground. In the meantime… do you want help exploring?
levindicated: (5)

[personal profile] levindicated 2026-09-22 09:45 pm (UTC)(link)
That I would. See if we can’t sniff out the strangest part of this, even with that stench from the docks.

I’m not sure what we should expect from this, but I think we ought to be prepared for anything.
cache_coeur: <user name=sonea> (safe and secret powers)

[personal profile] cache_coeur 2026-09-23 01:49 am (UTC)(link)
Okay. I won’t be at my best on the docks, but just about everything else, I can make ready for.
thantagonist: (110)

[personal profile] thantagonist 2026-09-18 06:25 pm (UTC)(link)
Daniil Dankovsky (Bachelor)
Shaded

Looking for Group: N
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: Artemy Burakh
Skills: Excellent doctor, detective, and marksman at your service. I'd really rather not shoot anyone, but I'm not currently defenseless. Please call on me for stitching, diagnostics, or any manner of second opinion you may need.
Edited 2026-09-18 18:26 (UTC)
oblige: (consider)

[personal profile] oblige 2026-09-18 10:48 pm (UTC)(link)
Dion Lesage (bahamut)
Scorched

Looking for Group: N
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: Yes.
Skills: I have experience as soldier and commander in hostile territory. My abilities have been affected and are not what I'm accustomed to, but I will adjust. This would not be my first time combatting a god.
fieldtrip: (148)

[personal profile] fieldtrip 2026-09-19 12:22 am (UTC)(link)
Toph Beifong (crusher)
Scorched

Looking for Group: I guess
Open to Calls: Fine

Bonded: No one
Skills: I'm an earthbending badass and I can handle myself. I'm blind and boats suck so I'd rather not go out on the water. I have some friends helping me but let's just say it's gonna be a bad time if I lose control, so I won't say no to more help.
crimsonsphere: (Endin' up with not much at all.)

[personal profile] crimsonsphere 2026-09-22 12:49 am (UTC)(link)
Paine (skullwing)
Shaded

Looking for Group: Y/N
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: None. Hit me up.
Skills: Hitting things with a sword. Zero bullshit tolerance. Passwords.
will_chase_balls: (Shifted Cheerful)

[personal profile] will_chase_balls 2026-09-25 04:13 am (UTC)(link)
Dwayne ir'Dorn (Wolfman)
Scorched

Looking for Group: Y
Open to Calls: Y

Bonded: No one yet, but looking!
Skills: I can fight, I'm strong, I have sharp teeth and claws, I know how to make axes out of bones, and I know how to make beef jerky. Also I'm a shifter, so I sometimes look human.